How We Protect Your Privacy
What information do we collect?
The information we collect includes your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, demographic, and other personally identifiable information about you. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. We may also ask for certain information when you order or request for information about our products and services, participate in our marketing, promotional or sales activities or simply corresponds with us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• to personalize your information and establish your identity – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
• to provide you services and products offered by Cryssol and process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
• to improve customer service, usability, performance and effectiveness of our site and business – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
• to improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
• to troubleshoot and resolve problems;
• to enforce our Terms of Service;
• to protect you and us from error and fraud;
• to understand your needs and eligibility for products and services;
• to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
• to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
• to send periodic emails – email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We only collect Personal Information that we consider necessary for achieving these purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures including https protocol and encryption, to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, as well as the modes of access to it. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We retain the right to manage our operations, including using service providers of our own choosing, to facilitate the development, hosting and ongoing support of our services to meet our business goals. Our employees, consultants, contractors, suppliers and partners, if authorized, may have access to our customer information or the systems storing it as part of and solely for the purposes of performing their jobs, or within the scope of their agreements with us. In all cases, we use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal Information, as part of our confidential business information, is protected under contracts with such persons.
While we take care to use only service providers that we believe are reputable and able to live up to our and your expectations, including about the handling of confidential information, Cryssol is not liable for unlawful or unauthorized use of Personal Information by any of such persons unless such unlawful use was a direct result of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 05/12/2013.
Who should you contact with questions?